News & Events
- Alberta v UFCW 401 (2013): Highest Court Upholds Union's Constitutional Freedom of Expression at Picket Line
- Canada (AG) v Bedford: Canada's Prostitution Laws Found Unconstitutional
- R v Caron (2014): Alberta has no Constitutional Obligation to Publish Laws in French
- Reference re Senate Reform (2014): The Supreme Court Clarifies the Senate Reform Process
- B.C. Premier Vows to Shut Down Northern Gateway Pipeline Project if 5 "Bottom-Lines" Aren't Met: Can She, Constitutionally?