News & Events
- Part II: Magna Carta and Canada’s Constitution
- Part I: What is the Magna Carta
- Unveiling Religious Freedom: The Niqab at the Citizenship Ceremony
- A Constitutional Right to Experimental Drugs?
- Public Access - BC Court Hearing Fees Declared Unconstitutional
- Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, No Aboriginals Necessary: The Case of R v Kokopenace
- The Price of Freedom: Is the Anti-terrorism Act, 2015 (Bill C-51) Constitutional?
- Let It Go – The Charter and the Right to Be Frozen